By Hannah Guzik
- A drop of blood can reveal every virus a person has had.
- A new bill would limit the amount the state can take from Medi-Cal members’ estates.
- A bill to provide undocumented immigrants with health coverage cleared the state Senate.
- Pregnancy should be an insurance-eligible life event, lawmakers say.
- The senate also approved a bill to curb psych meds in foster care.
- Statistics on Medi-Cal members who incur huge health care costs.
- California considers allowing naturopathic doctors to increase their scope of practice.
- 44% of Covered California members report difficulty paying premiums.
- Many programs designed to help students with disabilities end when they graduate.